Friday 21 December 2012

A farewell from family & friends

I forgot I had this photo on my phone.  I should have posted it at the start of our blog but it is never too late.

We had dinner with Gregor & Lotta, Sean & Tracey and the kids on the Saturday night before we left.
The girls had made this banner for us along with a customised going away card with a ferry on Sydney Harbour on the front.  We were very touched.   Thanks guys!

Must not forget to mention we had a lovely family lunch on the Sunday with Jim's family.  It was just like Christmas except for Jacq's delicious plum pudding and custard, which we will miss next week.

My parents put up with us for a month in Brisbane before we flew out which we are so grateful for.  I got to finish my study and do my assessments for the year.  We tidied up all our affairs and travel arrangements and the best part got to spend time with family and friends which we don't do on a regular basis.

1 comment:

  1. Al sends a rap on the knuckles for being in Brisbane that long and not catching up with us :( Boohoo

    ReplyDelete