Tuesday 4 June 2013

School holidays are over


Tuesday 4 June
Today was a normal day for the Mills family – kids back to school and Karen and Dave back to work as the mid-term break is over.

Jim and I went into Plymouth for the morning to pick up a couple of travellers’ essentials E.G. undies and adaptors.  We have been on the road 6 months now and the undies are starting to wear thin. 

When the kids came home from school we sat in the backyard and watched them play in their ‘paddling pool’ – don’t you just love English expressions!  It was another warm sunny afternoon in the backyard.  Dave said it got up to 21 degrees.  I must admit I was sweating in my jeans and long t-shirt.

Tomorrow we will work out an itinerary for the next week.  On Thursday we will bus it back to London and pick up a Wicked Campervan.  We have rented it for the week, this will take us up to Thursday June 13 when our housesit commences in Suffolk.  

Let you know our itinerary when we have worked it out.


1 comment:

  1. The photos are just lovely Happy, its such a beautiful country, luv the combi van (I dream of having one of my own). Happy travels xxx

    ReplyDelete